Friday 29 May 2015

Windsurfing Parody on The Happy Wanderer

I love to go windsurfing upon the ocean blue
But if you do not fancy it then that it up to you
up to you, up to you, up to you, up to you hoo you hoo you hoo
up to you but I'm going and I hope you will come too

I love to go windsurfing when it is blowing force 5
but when it is only blowing force 2 then that makes me feel blue
makes me feel blue, i feel blue, makes me feel blue, I feel blu hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
I feel blue, I feel blue when it is only blowing force 2

I love to go windsurfing when it is blowing force 5
but when it blows force 7 I fear I'm going to die
going to die, going to die, going to die, going to die, die, die, die, die, die, die
going to die, going to die, I hope this won't be bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment